Guest post by: Melanie Barnes
If you are interested in making the most of the Summer months in a seasonal and natural way, and on a budget, the ’Stitch and Forage’ E-course is a brilliant guide. Created by Hannah Bullivant from Seeds and Stitches and Herbalist Natasha Richardson, it also has some wonderful contributors, Sara from Me & Orla, Kate from A Playful Day, Laura from Circle of Pine Trees, Rachel from The Foraged Life, and myself from Geoffrey & Grace.
The section I created was a guide to self care focusing on meditation, including the benefits, why you should meditate, and how to begin. We look at breath, Mantra and energy flow (Prana). Plus, there are two meditations for you to try and practice.
I really love this quote on meditation, I find it to be great inspiration….
“In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap.” – J.Kleykamp
Let me tell you a little bit more about the course…
Stitch + Forage is as self paced e-course, made up of four core modules; ‘Forage’, ‘Make’, ‘Gather’, and ‘Tend’. You will receive a beautifully designed PDF with all the tutorials, planning tools, resource links, and printables you need for the course.
The modules contain features covering:
- How to survive hay fever with herbal remedies
- The joy of camping; both maximalist and minimalist
- Styling a Summer dinner party
- A guide to Summer beers
- Simple, useful Summer crafts
- How to make your own Summer sour
- Recipes for seasonal foods
- Taking care of your skin in the sun
- Nature meditation
- The best holiday, garden and beach reads
- Simple ways to entertain kids
- Ideas to have a more mindful, eco-Summer
The cost is – £30 – However there is 50% off until August 31st.
If you would like to sign up to the course, and for further details please see here.
Thank you for sharing Melanie!
Let’s be friends! Please come find me in other places:
- Bloglovin: to subscribe to my blog feed
- Instagram: @hippieindisguise
- Pinterest: Hippie in Disguise
- Twitter: @hippieindisguis
- VSCO: HIPPIEINDISGUISE “Wanderlust and Minimalist Fun”
- Facebook: Hippie in Disguise
- *New* Private Facebook Discussion Group: Slow, Eco, Minimal Living just ask to join, we love to welcome new people
- *New* Author, Sisterkeeper & Muse for Saturn*s Sister : Use my Discount Code: HIPPIEINDISGUISE to join the community or browse the blog here