To celebrate back-to-school and the changing of the seasons here in Canada I am hosting a special giveaway with Luv Mother over on their Instagram account!
Luv Mother makes merino clothing and accessories for children. I am very particular about the source of our clothing. Luv Mother produces their clothing ethically. You can read about their sourcing and process here. Not only is their product made ethically they also do all sorts of extras to make sure they are operating in as sustainable a way as possible:
- They buy carbon offsets for their shipping footprint
- They package with recyclable and compostable materials — and no plastics!
- They save all fabric scraps from production and re-purpose them, for example by sharing them with artists
- The list goes on…
We are a vegan family and although wool is an animal product we have opted to include it in our wardrobe because we feel that when *truly* ethically sourced it has a much lower environmental impact than other fibres. Did you know that you can wear a wool item up to 100 times without washing it? Think of all the water and energy saved! Did you know that wool is biodegradable? When it’s life is over (although it has a long life) it nourishes soil. Many synthetic fabrics contain plastics which never ever break down, which in turn harms ecosystems and all the plants and animals that are part of it.
Luv Mother would like to giveaway a three-piece outfit of your choice to one person following their Instagram account!
To enter, visit the Luv Mother Instagram account (rules are explained there too) and look for the giveaway photo, and make sure to:
- Follow @luvmthr on Instagram
- Like and comment on the giveaway photo
- For extra entries: Tag friends in the comments, separate each friend into a different comment so that it is easier for me to make the ballots ???? No limit to number of friends tagged.
Contest closes Monday September 5, 2016 at midnight and is open worldwide. Good luck friends!
Have you subscribed to the Global Guardian Project yet? These are monthly learning capsules for children and their families to learn about global stewardship. Each month features a different country’s wild life, landscape and challenges, and includes art projects, activities, meditation, recipes and more! Use my discount code: HIPPIEINDISGUISE for 10% off and read more about it here.
Let’s be friends! Please come find me in other places:
- Bloglovin: to subscribe to my blog feed
- Instagram: @hippieindisguise
- Pinterest: Hippie in Disguise
- Twitter: @hippieindisguis
- VSCO: HIPPIEINDISGUISE “Wanderlust and Minimalist Fun”
- Facebook: Hippie in Disguise
- *New* Private Facebook Discussion Group: Slow, Eco, Minimal Living just ask to join, we love to welcome new people
- *New* Author, Sisterkeeper & Muse for Saturn*s Sister : Use my Discount Code: HIPPIEINDISGUISE to join the community or browse the blog here