Tomorrow the Global Guardian Project‘s Rwanda learning capsule will be released. As a little sneak preview, my interview that is included in the capsule (along with articles and information about Rwanda’s wildlife, local recipes, meditation, art projects, inspirational people and lots more) has been posted to the GGP blog. In the interview, I talk about how our family brings our values related to minimalism and slow living into our everyday way of life and how these are motivated by our commitment to live in a sustainable manner. I talk about the importance of time in nature, unstructured days, our car-free lifestyle and lots more.
I hope you’ll find it interesting!
I would love to know what you think, so please come back and share your views in the comments below.
- You can link to the interview here.
If you aren’t already a monthly subscriber to the Global Guardian Project, please consider signing up. For $14.99 a month you get a monthly digital capsule full of learning, art and adventure lessons and activities suitable for children of all ages, but especially ages 4-12. The capsules include facts, information and vocabulary related to wildlife and sustainability. It also includes recipes (including video tutorials), meditations (including audio recordings to guide you), inspiring videos made by children around the world doing great things to support the health of the planet, digital downloads, art projects and more. Each capsule focuses on a different country. Upcoming countries include Rwanda, India, Australia, England, Canada and many more!
- BONUS: All subscribers are mailed a beautiful world map to use interactively with the capsules or just to decorate your wall with.
Discount code: Please use ‘HIPPIEINDISGUISE‘ at checkout to get 10% off your subscription.
Let’s be friends! Please come find me in other places:
- Bloglovin: to subscribe to my blog feed
- Instagram: @hippieindisguise
- Pinterest: Hippie in Disguise
- Twitter: @hippieindisguis
- VSCO: HIPPIEINDISGUISE “Wanderlust and Minimalist Fun”
- Facebook: Hippie in Disguise
- *New* Private Facebook Discussion Group: Slow, Eco, Minimal Living just ask to join, we love to welcome new people
- *New* Author, Sisterkeeper & Muse for Saturn*s Sister : Use my Discount Code: HIPPIEINDISGUISE to join the community or browse the blog here